Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Keep calm and climb

Hi I'm Maciek, Gąsiu, Gośnio, Diva....whatever

Usually when someone propose me to spend time on the party, I'm in the party place and dancing before he or she ask. But this saturday our teacher Ina asked me that maybe I want to join her and her friends with climbing trip on Sunday.

"- It's mean that I can not go to the party now?” - I asked.

She suggest that It will be much better if I will go home and sleep. For me as a polite and boring child...but I did as her suggest. I woke up very in the morning, took a train to Sofia and meet Ina with her firends. Our trip is stared.

Train is full of people...not normal people, full of „climbers”. In the air you can fell the atmosphere of excitation, and little smell of sweat. But whatever!

„All of us going to be LARA CROFT in previous epizod of her adventure” - I thought.

And for sure I'm the only one who thinking like this here. The train is stopping, we are going outside. The mountain way waitining for us. Everybody talking in Bulgarian – one what I understand is „Zadnika”...I think that it's an order to go.

Now we are on place for climibing. Wall is so high, I'm scared, excited and a little going to be hungry. People startng to clim. WHOOOHAAAA! They are amazing...especially one guy : D immediately someone said perfectly” MACIEK!”...yes it was Ina, only she knows how to pronounce my name in correct way. Mostly people call me „Magic” - what is much better then my name anyway ; P.
"-It's your turn...come one, I will support you.”

She is best, I trust her so much. I'm wearing the climbing belt...and just start do climb. What was after is impossible to describe. Freedom, Blood, Pain in muscles, Sweat and ADRENALINE!
I WANT MORE AND MORE!

Ina Thank you so much...you are the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment